News & Updates
Audubon Angle NewsletterRead January 2021 Issue!
AFCU Scholarships!It’s that time of year to apply for the AFCU Scholarships! If you are a Member enrolled in college or will be this fall, then apply for one or both of our scholarships. The Lambert Cecil Scholarship or the Charles Maglinger Scholarship. Applications can be downloaded below, picked up at Audubon.
Applications must be received by March 12, 2021. So Don’t Delay, Don’t Forget! Good Luck!
Attention Members:Audubon is working diligently on opening up the Lobby to Members. Please watch your text messages from 51660, which is Audubon, our Facebook Page and this website for updates. We appreciate your time and patience during this period of inconvenience.
INTRODUCING IN 2021!
- Two new loans! Our Sweet 16 Loan, for that child who is turning 16, we’ll help you purchase that teen their vehicle with the lowest local rate available! This offer is only available while your child is 16, so take him or her shopping and give us a call or stop by and visit with Karen or Teresa.
- March 1st is RENEWABLE ENERGY DAY and guess what? Audubon has a Solar Energy Loan! So, if this is an option you have been considering, now is the time to seriously get your numbers together and see how much you need to accomplish it. Then contact Karen or Jessica.
AFCU Board of Directors
AUDUBON WILL BE ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS DURING THE MONTH OF JANUARY. PLEASE CLICK FOR DETAILS
Audubon Federal Credit Union is here today because twenty people had a vision and banded together with one purpose in mind; to serve their fellow employees.
Credit Unions are not-for-profit cooperatives owned by their members, with a Board of Directors who oversee the operations – not a highly paid group of outside stockholders. This unique philosophy is what sets your credit union apart from other financial institutions and, without a volunteer Board of Directors, we would not be able to provide low-cost services.
Audubon Federal’s Board of Directors and Committee Members represent the interests of you, our member-owners, and work with the management team to improve your financial quality of life.
If you would like to be more involved with your credit union and have a strong desire to help Audubon Federal Credit Union continue to grow and succeed, we encourage you to apply for a position on a Committee or on the Board of Directors each January as we prepare to elect new volunteers before term limits are up.
Our Current Board of Directors for April 2020 ~ April 2021 are listed below. You are welcome to contact them at any time with questions, suggestions or comments.
- Don Stroud ~ Chairman
- Eddy McFarland ~ Vice Chairman
- Ed Ricke Jr. ~ Secretary
- Tim Goff ~ Treasurer
- Paul Mattingly ~ Member
- David Hawes ~ Member
- Elizabeth M Belcher ~ Member
Make 2021 Your Year to Get Financially Fit!Audubon is prepared to help you out, starting by going over your free credit report with you.
Here are some things you will need to bring when you come in.
- A goal for what you’d like to accomplish.
- A list or last statement of any credit cards, balances and interest rates.
- Any loans you have outstanding, such as auto loans, equity, mortgage etc. (if it is with AFCU, we will have it already)
- Auto and Home Insurance amounts
- List of monthly bills you pay, Rent/Mortgage, OMU, Kenergy, Atmos, Daviess Co. Water, phone, internet, etc.
Follow us on Facebook
Not only can you keep up with what’s going on at Your Credit Union on the facebook page. We also have contest or drawings you can enter.
PLUS, we’d love for you to send us photos of your children, pets, family, remodel job, vacations photos, for not just use on our facebook page but we may even use them in the quarterly newsletter, website, and branch TV screen. Your kids will be thrilled to see themselves on our media sights!
Please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or concerns, call Cindy at 270-685-3487.