Audubon FCU Mobile AppA mobile app is now available for all members who are registered on the Online Banking system. If you have not yet registered, please view the instructions located here. To download the app, click the link for your device below, or simply search for Audubon FCU Mobile in the Apple App or Google Play Store. For quick setup, follow these instructions.
With our new mobile app, you can access some of the best features of Online Banking and more, including:
- Fast-access PIN login
- See up-to-date balances and account history
- View posted and pending transactions at your convenience
- Make instant transfers and loan payments anytime, anywhere
- See your eDocs right on your mobile device
- Send us a secure message using the “Contact Us” section located within the app
eDepositOur Mobile App offers members the ability to deposit checks from home, work or on the go.
To request access for eDeposit:
- Log in to your Online Banking from a web browser on your computer or mobile device
- Select Mobile Deposit Request from the left side of the page
- If approved, you will have access to the Deposit Check feature in the AFCU mobile app
- Login to the AFCU Mobile App and have the properly endorsed check ready
EXAMPLE OF ENDORSEMENT:
For Mobile Deposit Only
To Audubon FCU Acct. 1234
- Select Deposit Check from the main menu
- Type in the check amount and select the account you would like to deposit into
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Write down or screenshot your confirmation number
- You will be able to see your eDeposit in Share Holds in your account history
Members must pre-qualify for eDeposit. Please complete and return an Application for eDeposit.
If you need to download the apps, Click Here.
For questions on mobile deposit, view our eDeposit FAQs and see the Electronic Banking Agreement at the bottom of our website.